Support Edible Schoolyard NYC by ordering special menu items from our friends June 1 to August 31.
- Sales from seasonal breakfast bowls at The Odeon, Cafe Cluny, and Cafe Luxembourg will be donated.
- For a snack break or your next happy hour, visit La Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels and $1 from each sugar snap pea crudite will go to Edible Schoolyard NYC.
- Head to Kabisera where a portion of proceeds from their tofu poke bowl over purple rice will be donated.
- Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream is donating $1 from each cup and cone of Edible Schoolyard NYC mint chip sold.
- The Smith is donating proceeds from their Strawberries and Cream dessert.
- Head over to Tijuana Picnic and order a Mi Casa Margarita, they’ll donate 50¢ for every margarita sold between June 1 and August 31!
- At Two Hands Restaurant, proceeds from their brassicas bowl will be donated for the rest of the summer.
July — Swing by The Gumbo Bros and order a beer. $1 of every beer sold will be donated to us.
July — Head over to the Goods Mart for a delicious snack and round up your purchase, all those extra cents go to benefit Edible Schoolyard NYC.
July 16 – Join us from 6:30pm-8:30pm for cocktails, tarot card and star chart readings in celebration of the full moon at The Garden at The Standard, East Village. Tickets for the Full Moon Garden Party are $25 and include two cocktails, a reading of your choice and a donation to Edible Schoolyard NYC.
July 23 – Come hang out at Threes Brewing from 5pm-9pm to enjoy a drink as well as delicious food from the Meat Hook and special guest partner, Claro! A proceed of sales will go to benefit Edible Schoolyard NYC. There will also be a silent auction with special packages featuring Great Jones Cookware, a baking class with Yossy Arefi of Apt 2B Baking Co (and New York Times contributor!), special natural wine assortment from Flatiron Wines, and more.
August —For the whole month of August, $3 will be donated for every purchase of PRINT’s Frozen Treat, made with herbs from their rooftop garden!
August 8 — Tijuana Picnic is hosting a happy hour from 7-9PM, and Edible Schoolyard NYC will receive a portion of all sales during that time. Come join us for a drink!
Thanks to our partners!