Support Edible Schoolyard NYC by ordering special menu items from our friends June 1 to August 31.
- Sales from seasonal breakfast bowls at The Odeon, Cafe Cluny, and Cafe Luxembourg will be donated.
- For a snack break or your next happy hour, visit La Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels and $1 from each sugar snap pea crudite will go to Edible Schoolyard NYC.
- Head to Kabisera where a portion of proceeds from their tofu poke bowl over purple rice will be donated.
- Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream is donating $1 from each cup and cone of Edible Schoolyard NYC mint chip sold.
- The Smith is donating proceeds from their Strawberries and Cream dessert.
- Head over to Tijuana Picnic and order a mi casa margarita, they’ll donate 50¢ for every margarita sold between June 1 and August 31!
- At Two Hands Restaurant, proceeds from their brassicas bowl will be donated for the rest of the summer.
June — For the whole month of June, Short Stories is donating proceeds from a seasonal vegetarian dish
June — Visit Momofuku Ssäm Bar and order the glazed St. Louis ribs and the spring white truffles & fried cauliflower dishes. They’ll donate $1 from both!
June – Set up a reservation at Nishi and order the pork chop sandwich at lunch, or the garden variety drink at dinner, either way, $1 of your purchase will be donated to us!
June 19-26 — Our friends at Upside Pizza are donating a portion of sales from an Edible Schoolyard NYC slice.
June 21 – 28 — Visit the newly opened Three Owls Market and order the market plate, proceeds for every dish sold will go to us.
July — Swing by The Gumbo Bros and order a beer. $1 of every beer sold will be donated to us.
July 23 – Come hang out at Threes Brewing from 5pm-9pm to enjoy a drink as well as delicious food from the Meat Hook and special guest partner, Claro! A proceed of sales will go to benefit Edible Schoolyard NYC.
August —For the whole month of August, $3 will be donated for every purchase of PRINT’s Frozen Treat, made with herbs from their rooftop garden!
Thanks to our partners!