Support Edible Schoolyard NYC by visiting our friends from June 1 to August 31.
- Sales from breakfast bowls at The Odeon, Cafe Cluny, and Cafe Luxembourg will be donated.
- For a snack break, head over to Daily Provisions for hummus and crudite. They’ll donate $2 from every one sold.
- Get matching Schoolyard aprons for you and the special kid in your life from Tilit. They’ll donate $10 for every apron sold.
- At Two Hands Restaurant, proceeds from a special brunch bowl will be donated for the rest of the summer.
- How sweet! When you order the strawberry icebox cake at The Smith, they’ll donate a percentage of sales to us.
- Wallse will be donating 10% of the proceeds from their special 4-course summer menu all summer long starting June 20.
- Noted Tribeca is donating $1 for every rice ball ordered.
- Text ‘GROW‘ to 646-846-9324 to give directly to Edible Schoolyard NYC!
July – August — Head over to Oath Pizza‘s NYC locations this summer and order the Reuben pie. They’ll donate 10% of sales to support our work.
August — Stop by Print. for a specialty seasonal cocktail with garnish from their rooftop garden. For the whole month, they’ll donate $5 for every drink sold.
August — Head over to Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream, $1 from each cup and cone of Edible Schoolyard Mint Chip sold will go to us.
Thanks to our partners!